GiaCare is currently accepting applications for the Clinical / Counseling Psychologist position in the Behavioral Health Department at Joint Base Langley / Fort Eustis, VA.The base is located just minutes north of the seaside community of Newport News and just south of historic Williamsburg. Mild climate, wildlife refuges and beautiful beaches surround this quiet locality. Just accross the bridge lie the bustling cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake and Portsmouth, home of "the First and the Finest!" Museums, music and dinning at it's southern best can be found around every corner.
This outpatient Staff Psychologist position endeavors to deliver world-class health care to our active duty troops! The role of the psychologist is oriented very heavily toward psychometric assessments as well as individual and group therapies. Psychologist will work closely with psychiatrists, other psychologists, clinical social workers and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing direct casework services to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education
- Conducts psychosocial evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups and families as needed
- Provides services to high-risk populations, to include: servicemembers pending discharge, medical treatment and members of the families of servicemen killed in action
- Performs Mental Status Evaluations, Fitness for Duty Evaluations, Chapter Evaluations
Interested candidates please forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Requests for position details, candidates should call Monique at 877-630-6445
As a GiaCare employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- CEU Reimbursement
APA approved program and internships
Possess 1 years experience practicing clinical psychology within the past 3 years
Possess a doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology
Possess a current valid license from any US jurisdiction
Experience with PTSD
Knowledge of military structure
Possess or can attain Basic Life Support (BLS) from AHA approved program
Experience with individual and group therapy
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/99cjgk7gx8