Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- nine-month, full time tenure track appointment. Responsibilities will include designing three productions during the academic season, teaching classes in design and theatre technology, mentoring technical/ design students, supervision and scheduling of student crews and graduate teaching assistants assigned to the Scenic Construction Lab. Additional production assignments may be available with the MU Summer Repertory Theatre.
- MFA or MFA/ PhD required. Professional achievement in design and participation in national organizations preferred. Expertise in sound design considered an asset.
- For further information see: http://theatre.missouri.edu
- To apply, send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, three current letters of recommendation and a representative portfolio [digital images or website acceptable]. An official transcript must be made available upon request.
- Please submit your electronic application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The review of applicants will begin on January 15, 2011, and continue until the position is filled. Direct questions to: Professor Clyde Ruffin, Search Committee Chair, (573) 882-2021.
NOTE: Job Posted at Theater 2010-2011