Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
University of GeorgiaEdit
- New Media Institute, Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Full-time, tenure-track position as Director of the New Media Institute at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor
- The individual hired for this position will have administrative responsibilities as Director of the New Media Institute.
- The Director oversees daily operations of the New Media Institute including but not limited to instruction, facilities, technology, funding and budgets, recruitment, reviews, advisement and personnel. The Director identifies and secures external funding for projects and research.
- This person also teaches two courses per semester in the Institute curriculum (for course descriptions and other information see http://mynmi.net/).
- The individual hired for this position also holds a faculty appointment in the Department of Entertainment and Media Studies, and should have an established record of research of international stature in the study of culture and digital media. Areas of interest include entertainment and new media (highly preferred) or other areas that contribute to department and college strengths and priorities.
- Deadline: Reviews begin immediately. Review of applications begins Nov. 2, 2015.
- Link to ad: http://grady.uga.edu/about/faculty2
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.