Searches for academic positions in Piano and Piano Pedagogy in 2015-2016.
This page is for jobs that begin in Fall 2016, unless otherwise specified.
- CURRENT YEAR, FOUND HERE
- Piano/Piano Pedagogy 2014-2015 (last year)
- Piano/Piano Pedagogy 2013-2014 (two years ago)
- Piano 2012-2013 (three years ago)
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE EDITING THE WIKI
Always attempt to start from the latest version of the wiki. If you see any notifications (located in the upper right hand corner), make sure that you are editing the correct page.
WHEN ADDING UPDATES OR MAKING CHANGES PLEASE DO NOT DELETE PRIOR TEXT. Simply add an update or bullet.
To edit a specific school, click the edit button next to the name of the school.
Also, I am copying the guidelines from the Humanities and Social Sciences Postdocs 2011-12 . I think we can all agree that we should strive to keep this page as easy to read as possible to maximize its usefulness.
1. Please place new positions in alphabetical order. Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
2. Please mark the title of the position using the H3 header.
3. Please include the deadline and a web link to the ad/website; PLEASE follow the format of other entries.
4. For logging comments or updates, please begin your entry with a bullet point. Each entry should have a separate line.
5. For substantive comments or updates about status, interaction, etc., please include the date at the beginning of your entry so that users can scan the info quickly for new entries.
Schools with Accepted OffersEdit
Format for this section:
University: Name (Current Position [if applicable], DMA-GRANTING INSTITUTION, and year, if known)
Discussion of Jobs for 2015-2016Edit
Brigham Young University Deadline: September 30, 2015.
Christopher Newport University Deadline: October 23, 2015Edit