Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
rejected, March 8, 2010 x6
Case Western Reserve UniversityEdit
rejected april 2010
Florida State UniversityEdit
- 6x Rejected, Jan 2010
- 1x Rejected, Feb 2010
George Washington UniversityEdit
phone interviewed March 2010
- Rejected Jan 2010
- Phone interviewed, Jan 2010
- Phone interviewed, March 2010
- not in the shortlist
New Mexico State UniversityEdit
- Shortlisted candidates in Jan, not invited to campus interview
- Phone interviewed, reference letter check Jan 2010
- Rejected April 2010
- 4x phone interviewed Feb 2010
- Two offers sent, Jan 2010
- Rejected, Jan 2010
- 2x Rejected Jan 2010
- Onsite interview arranged
- Phone interviewed, March 2010.
- For which position? They have several positions.
Univ of Central FloridaEdit
Phone interviewed, January 2010
Univ Colorado BoulderEdit
- 7x Rejected, Jan 2010
Univ of DenverEdit
Univ of DelawareEdit
- 4x Rej Jan 2010
- Rumor offer Jan 2010
- 1x Rej Mar 2010
- Onsite interview Feb. 2010
- Did they not hire someone from this round? There was a new position posted 5/3.
2x reference checking, March 2010
phone interviewed Mar 2010
Finalists were selected, Feb 2010
-but were they notified?
- Ref requested 1/17
- Further info (publications and transcripts) requested, 1/30
- Further info (publications and transcripts) requested, 2/17
- Rejection - 6/2010
Univ of Missouri– Kansas CityEdit
- The department website already listed some speakers http://sce.umkc.edu/posts/?status=all&tags=cme,seminar
- It is quite strange: the most recent speakers are all female, NSF fellow, PhD students...
- Position is still open.
- Seminar list is already posted on the website
- Phone interview Jan 2010
- Rejected Jan 2010
- 3x Rejected Jan 2010
- Refernce requested, Nov 09
Univ of South CarolinaEdit
- Phone interviewed, Feb 2010
Univ of AlabamaEdit
got rejection on April 9th
- Some speakers are listed on the webite event page
- They seem to be quite senior professors. Are you sure they are candidates for the positions?
3x Rejected 1/7/10
Rejected April 2010
- 2x phone interview Jan
Phone interview Feb. 2010
University of UtahEdit
3x Rejected, Mar 2010
Washington University in St. LouisEdit
West Virginia UniversityEdit
- 2/26/10 final decision made
- Does the above mean the first choice canididate has been notified or that somebody on the short-list got a firm "no" from the SC?
- 2 x On-site Jan 2010
- On-site Feb 2010
rejected Mar 2010
reference check Mar 2010
- Rej Jan 2010