Johns Hopkins University (3 Positions), Center for Leadership EducationEdit
Full-Time Lecturer Opening in Professional Communication: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/3476 (Deadline: 6 Jan. 2014)
Full-Time Lecturer Opening in Business Analytics: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/3481 (Deadline: 6 Jan. 2014)
Full-Time Lecturer Opening in Entrepreneurship and Management: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/3480 (Deadline: 6 Jan. 2014)
Pittsburg State University (KS)Edit
The Kelce College of Business at Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kansas is accepting applications for a chair to lead the Department of Accounting and Computer Information Systems.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing departmental administrative and governance activities
- Serving on the Kelce College of Business Leadership Team
- Monitoring and managing department budget
- Supervising office staff and deployment of resources
- Overseeing curriculum development and instruction
- Supervising activities concerning faculty affairs and development
- Supervising activities concerning student affairs
- Contributing to departmental teaching, scholarship, and service responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications: Must possess an earned doctoral degree (i.e. Ph.D. or DBA) in accounting or management information systems, or a J.D. and a master’s degree with a concentration in taxation. Significant leadership experience at the departmental level or above must be demonstrated. A current record of scholarly and academic achievement to support appointment to a tenured or tenure earning position at the Associate or Full Professor level within the Department of Accounting and Computer Information Systems. Record of experience must demonstrate successful teaching at the collegiate level, successful supervisory oversight of professional personnel, and managerial, communication, and public relations skills.
Position Start Date: July or August, 2014
Application Process: Applications (cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references) should be made electronically to the Search Committee Chair, email@example.com. Department representatives will be attending the AAA and the AMCIS annual conferences in August, 2013.