Page for academic job postings in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW), Social Media/Computing/Technology, and related departments or fields. These postings should be for positions that begin during the academic year 2016-2017 (or Summer 2016).
Last year's page: Human-Computer_Interaction_2015-2016
Please use "Heading 3" to format names of schools on this page.
Please list positions in alphabetical order (by name of school) and include: job title, department, brief description of job specialization, LINK to job announcement, DEADLINE, and a place for others to list updates.
Please do not erase material from this Wiki! If you have an issue with or question regarding what is posted, please use the Talk page.
Please use this for posts from Summer 2016 on.
University of MichiganEdit
- Department of Communication Studies and School of Information
- Two positions: Cluster Hires in "Digital Futures" -- both Tenured Associate Professors of either Communication Studies or Information
- social or behavioral sciences, computer science, or humanities
- especially interested in qualified applicants whose research addresses important social problems, opportunities, and questions associated with digital media
- Topical areas include computer-mediated communication, social media, mobile media, ethics and policy, socio-technical systems, computational understandings of digital media generation, distribution, and access, and other important and innovative areas
- Screening will begin Oct. 1, 2016, and may continue until the position is filled.
- The anticipated starting date for these university-year appointments is September 1, 2017.
- Link to Ad: https://lsa.umich.edu/comm/people/openings.html, https://www.si.umich.edu/aboutsi/open-faculty-positions
- List Updates Here: