Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We have opened 15 open research positions within Marie Curie International Training Network MULTI-POS in the field of wireless positioning and navigation and location based services. We are currently looking for applicants with background in mathematics, physics, geodesy, signal processing, electronics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, software engineering or a related field.
The research positions (with duration up to 36 months) involve international mobility in two EU countries from the list below and the main typical requirements for the applicants are to be in the possession of a recent Master of Science degree (soon to be taken or taken maximum 4 or 5 years ago, depending on position) and to fulfill the mobility rule to another country than the one where they are living in.
For the exact eligibility conditions, jobs description and exceptions to the rules please check: www.multi-pos.eu
Applications are done only electronically via: https://www.conftool.pro/multi-pos/
More information at: email@example.com
The deadline of application is 31st of January 2013 (or later, until positions are filled)
List of participant units (and countries):
- TUT - Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland (Coordinator)
- FST - Fastrax, Espoo, Finland
- CUT - Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- HON - Honeywell, Brno, Czech Republic
- UNOTT - University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- PCG - Ptolemus, Brussels, Belgium
- VU-VUMC - (Vreije University) VU-VUMC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- ENAC, Toulouse, France
- UAB - Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- PLD - Pildo Labs, Barcelona, Spain
- GMV, Madrid, Spain
- NOK - Nokia, Tampere, Finland
- SSF - Space Systems Finland, Espoo, Finland
- SP - SP research laboratories, Gothenburg, Sweden
- GEODAN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- T6ECO - T6 Ecosystems, Rome, Italy
- AVEA, Istanbul, Turkey
- ITMO, St. Petersburg, Russia
MULTI-POS is a prestigious Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN), funded by the European Commission that will address challenging research topics in the field of wireless localization and will offer a comprehensive multi-dimensional and cross-boundary training to 15 selected researchers from all over the world. The research and training parts in MULTI-POS are fully integrated and there is a strong contribution of private sector into the researchers’ formation. The main objectives of MULTI-POS network are: to bridge the gap between the lower technology layer and the upper application layer involved in wireless mobile positioning and navigation, to create novel methods, technologies and business models for the future location-enabled wireless devices, to improve the career perspectives of selected researchers in both public and private sectors, and to create a community of researchers capable of exploiting synergies and complementarities between various fields in involved in location and navigation, such as engineering, social sciences, and business world.