Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Faculty of Media Communications of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor, or higher, in all subfields.
- Internationally competitive сompensation package, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
- Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university’s Centre for Advanced Studies (www.cas.hse.ru)
- Low teaching load; minimal service required
- Heavy emphasis on high quality research
- Ph.D. in Media, Communication science, Journalism or Cultural studies and related fields
- Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
- Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals and international university presses
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Centre for Advanced Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 18, 2013.