The Faculty of Media Communications of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor, or higher, in all subfields.
- Internationally competitive сompensation package, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
- Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university’s Centre for Advanced Studies (www.cas.hse.ru)
- Low teaching load; minimal service required
- Heavy emphasis on high quality research
- Ph.D. in Media, Communication science, Journalism or Cultural studies and related fields
- Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
- Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals and international university presses
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Centre for Advanced Studies at email@example.com no later than December 18, 2013.