Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Please date your entries.
Positions available Edit
Alden March Bioethics Institute, Albany Medical College (Clinical Ethics Fellow, 4/27/10)
- Acknowledgment of application via email (3/22).
- Phone call for phone interview (4/2).
Cleveland Clinic (Asst/Assoc Staff, Feb 14 2010)
- Acknowledgment of application via email (2/20).
- They will be meeting in a few weeks to go over applications and hope to make decisions about who to interview then (3/20).
- Request for phone interview (4/12).
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Asst Prof, 3/16/10)
- Automatic email acknowledgment of application
- I received an email on 2/4 that says I have been selected for further consideration. They asked me to answer questions to aid them in even further consideration of my application and said they may be a phone interview in the future.
- Email requesting phone interview (2/10).
- On campus interview scheduled 2/18.
UMass Boston (Asst Prof TT, Nov 30 2009)
- First round interview in late December at the American Philosophical Association Meeting
- It looks like this position has been filled. (3/28) See http://leiterreports.typepad.com/blog/2010/03/tenuretrack-and-postdoc-hiring-by-philosophy-departments-20092010/comments/page/2/#comments.
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (Asst/Assoc, Feb 15 2010; 5 open positions)
- Automatic email acknowledgment of application (Jan 28 2010). x1
- Received gracious rejection letter dated Feb 16 (Feb. 22)
- Between mid-March and April they will interview their top candidates. People who haven't been rejected or asked to interview are probably second-tier candidates.
- Has anyone been contacted for an interview? (3/19)
- I was selected as a candidate of further interest. They asked permission to contact my references and asked me to provide them with more information. (3/23)
- Request for on campus interview (3/25).