- 2017 Non-Tenure Track Position in Asian Studies Division (ASD), Underwood International College, Yonsei University
- Ph.D in History or Area Studies / Modern Korean History
- Non-Tenure Track Professorship / Teach in Songdo, Incheon, South Korea
- See more and apply at: http://uic.yonsei.ac.kr/professorship/application.asp
- General inquiries may be directed to Prof. Jaeyoun Won (Chair, Asian Studies Division) at .
- Application Deadline: 16:59 7th April 2017, KST (extended)
National Endowment for the Humanities (Washington, DC) Deadline April 15, 2014
“In order to be found minimally qualified for this position, applicants must possess at least a BA in a humanities field, in addition to the qualifications listed above. A MA or PhD degree is preferred.
“Persons with expertise in Literature and Linguistics or in Asian, Latin American, or Middle Eastern/Near Eastern Studies are particularly encouraged to apply.”
(The position is open to United States citizens.)
The complete description, including instructions on how to apply, can be found at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/365305500.
The University of Hong Kong
- The Faculty of Social Science opened a Assistant/Associate Professor position in "Contemporary China Studies." Deadline: Feb 1, 2012.
- Feb 20: Longlisted
- March 27: Shortlisted
- April 13: Job Talk/Campus Visit
- Anyone got an offer or know what is going on with the search?