Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Back to AcademicJobSearch Home
Does anyone know where the University of Oklahoma Honors College position in American and religious studies is listed?
- Rank - Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of American Studies
- Subfield/Specialty - Race and Ethnic studies
- Deadline - 1 December 2008
- Rank - Open/Senior Scholar
- Subfield/Specialty - none
- Deadline - 1 October 2008
- Rank - Open/
- Subfield/Specialty - Public History, Historic Preservation, Cultural Resource Management
- Rank - Open
- Subfield/Specialty - American Studies in international, comparative perspective; ethnic, religious, urban, and immigration studies; ethnography and folk/performance studies; and social science
- Deadline - Review of Applications begins Oct. 1
- Rank - Assistant Professor
- Subfield/Specialty - 20th Century Urban Social and Cultural Studies
- Deadline - 10 October 2008
- Rank - Assistant
- Subfield/Specialty - Early 20th Century Culture and Literature
- Deadline - Review of apps will begin 20 January 2009